~ tIny2 ~

~ mE LiFE ~

My photo
KOta BHaru, qELate, Malaysia
hype...nothing much to say..how can i said yeah????no one is perfect in this world..it's complicated 4 me...i'm simple to know..i most like me myself.. .i believe in faith..only i can say is once u strong u win and once u down u lose..life is like a gamble...so the word impossible is not exist in my dictionary...so..come join me and know me better..wallahhhh...muahhh

Thursday, December 30, 2010

SCALE NINETEEN

If I cry
Aku tak mahu kau tahu
If I am happy
Kau yang pertama mengetahui
I’ll be there
Dalam setiap langkahmu
Dalam setiap dukamu
Dalam setiap senyummu
Believe me
Aku tak akan buat akau terluka
Every drop from your eyes
Hurt me a lot
Percaya aku
Kau yang ku impi
Dreams in my dreams
Setiap yang ku lakukan
Just for you
If I wanna cry
I’ll find your shoulder
I’ll hug you
And said that
I’m happy that you are here with me

From:mySElf

No comments:

Post a Comment